- Dorval, QC
The inspector must inspect the various components upon receipt. He must have a good sense of observation as well as an understanding of quality standards and principles. The inspector must show versatility, flexibility and dynamism because he could be called upon to work in other sections in order to compensate for the various production hazards.
· Inspect, validate and test the various items of the raw material used in manufacturing;
· Perform tasks related to the management of non-compliant material (quarantine, non-compliant area, return to supplier);
· Perform various tasks related to the management of personal orders;
· Perform various tasks related to the management of problem orders;
· Perform a daily follow-up with his immediate superior of the various hazards encountered;
· Participate in tasks related to the inventory
· Enter data into an information system;
· Give training in the group if necessary;
·Participate in the continuous improvement process.
· Have a high school diploma combined with experience in the field of inspection or electronics.
· Having technical training related to electronics is considered an asset