Responsible for the video products in the Research & Development group, you will be a member of the FPGA development team and work in collaboration with the hardware and software development teams in order to create our next generation of products.
As a member of the FPGA software developer team, you will assist the developers by implementing new tools and task automation, as well as generating reports or validating products. You will also be responsible for assisting the FPGA technicians with various tasks of the R & D lab such as maintaining the systems and test equipment. Your tasks will consist of the following:
- Developping tools/scripts in order to allow task automation in Windows and Linux environments.
- Participating in development of test automated systems.
- Assembling computers.
- Configuration and updating laboratory equipment (Computers, Switch, logic analyzer and video analyser equipments).
- Participting in the implentatation of strategies for validation of new products.
- Diploma of collegiate studies in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Windows et Linux environment.
- Knowledge of networks (Switch Cisco/Arrista) is an asset.
- Capable of working in a team environment.
- Capable of handling many tasks in an R & D environment.
- Office, remote work, laboratory, agile methodology.