Our Business development team is searching for new members to fill the exciting role of Product Manager.
The Product Manager works closely with the Business Development Manager to help develop the product road-map, collaborates with all departments to help execute the strategic plan to drive commercial success and manages the product line from conception to end-of-life.
This unique role requires a challenging mix of technical expertise and customer relationship management. The candidate must be able to clearly and thoroughly communicate technical details internally and to our customers, key partners, and leaders in their respective fields, who integrate Matrox technologies in their applications and devices.
- Help define the video wall and enterprise encoding product strategies;
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic partners and capture their needs;
- Be the advocate for customers internally when discussing with engineering and technical support;
- Create competitive analysis reports;
- Contribute to the go-to-market plan for new product introductions;
- Assist in the preparation of product presentations, pre-sales FAQs and regular product updates to help educate employees and customers alike;
- Bachelors degree in Software ,Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Background in Business is an asset;
- Knowledge of the AV market;
- Attention to detail;
- Leadership skills;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Autonomous and dynamic;
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills;
- Quarterly availability to travel to tradeshows, customers and trainings when required;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English;
- French will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Spanish, Japanese, Korean and/or German considered an asset;