Do you have very strong English writing skills, a passion for technology, possess a good understanding of programming, and enjoy learning? If so, then this internship may be perfect for you! As a technical writing intern, you will be responsible for using your programming and technical expertise to assist the team in documenting reference material, concepts and processes for various Imaging products. You will also benefit from learning and working on multiple aspects of a product, allowing you to obtain a global view of its development process.
- Update the function reference and user guide of MIL and the user guide of Matrox Design Assistant with new functionality.
- Learn about the new functionality and the underlying concepts, to provide good explanations.
- Write clear and concise descriptions in English, paying attention to missing information, detail, flow, grammar, and consistency.
- Illustrate concepts using basic drawings, and possibly animated GIFs and 3D drawings.
- Communicate with developers and other teams to clarify information that needs to be documented and/or elaborated.
- Student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Knowledge of C, C++, and/or C# language.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Good deduction skills and ability to grasp technical concepts quickly.
- Attentive to detail and consistency.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and manage priorities.
- Asset: 3D drawing skills.
Documents required to apply
- Cover Letter