We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about software development and who enjoys working as part of a team. Using the C++ programming language, you will participate in the development and maintenance of cross-platform software components. The intern will be integrated into our scrum team consisting of approximately six experienced developers. You will thus have the opportunity to execute all tasks that an engineer performs.
The different projects you will work on will include the following tasks:
- Participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings;
- Develop new functionalities and validate their uses to be integrated in our SDK (for example: add new functionalities in codecs, read/write files, develop sample applications for clients);
- Program in C++ for multi-task hardware (multi-core computing);
- Maintain and improve the quality of existing code (refactoring);
- Do research on new technologies;
- Participate in team code reviews;
- Participate actively in different projects.
- Bachelor's degree student in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering with computer option or a strong interest in object-oriented programming;
- Having completed a minimum of 30 credits and a GPA equal to or greater than 2.9/4.3 or 2.6/4.0;
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts;
- Experience in software development in C++ development in a Windows or Linux environment;
- Good knowledge of French and English, spoken and written.
- Knowledge of development tools Visual studio, GIT, Bitbucket and JIRA
- Knowledge in Agile and Scrum practices (XP, TDD).
Documents required when applying