You will be responsible for code design, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance as assigned by the Software Team Leader. Students are directly integrated within the engineering development team. This way, they have the chance to experiment the same working environment as graduated permanent employees.
Software development will involve adding new features/functionalities or making other improvements to existing code, and could include the following tasks, depending on your experience:
- Maintain implemented code or existing code to correct reported problems;
- Design and implement, user interfaces, utilities, SDKs and custom APIs, following the established coding procedures and guidelines
- Develop tests to verify proper functioning of code;
- Document code design and implementation;
- Bachelor’s degree student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer science;
- Having completed a minimum of 45 credits and a GPA equal to or greater than 2.9/4.3 or 2.6/4.0;
- Experience with C/C++ or C#/.NET, with associated programming and debugging tools;
- Well organized and detail oriented;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Experience in the following areas will be considered an asset: Embedded Systems, ARM programming, Audio/Video playback/processing/encode/decode, Network Streaming Protocols (RTP, RTSP, RTCP), OpenGL/OpenGL ES, and Agile;
- Experience with Windows/Linux, user interface and/or utilities;
Documents required when applying