- Software Engineering
- Dorval, QC
We are looking for an intern with good programming knowledge to work within our software group, which develops drivers and applications for our graphic products. You will be actively involved throughout our product development cycle and work with the development and validation teams on the hardware and software of our future generation graphic products.
- Identify and develop applications needed to improve the quality of our shipping software.
- Software development to validate our various libraries (API) ;
- Automate and develop procedures for the validation of drivers and User interfaces of our various video products;
- Optimization of our applications and working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer science or other related domain;
- Having a minimum of 60 credits-In 3rd or 4th year of university;
- A solid object oriented programming knowledge;
- Good experience with the Windows environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well organized and meticulous;
- Ability to communicate, verbally and in written form.
- Good knowledge of C#;
- Linux environment experience;
- Networking and/or digital audio experience;
- Embedded systems working experience
Please submit cv, transcript and cover letter.