The SQA group ensures that the product validation will be completed based on the previously agreed feature specifications, standards and functionality required by our customers without defects and possible problems. The key role of the SQA department is to obtain an excellent understanding and working knowledge of the product and its various feature sets in order to properly conduct a thorough validation of all components of the product.
- Verify the reliability, functionality and performance of our Software Development Kits (SDKs), Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and higher level applications and Interfaces;
- Verify the reliability, functionality and performance of our various product drivers, firmware and hardware;
- Participate in developing test plans, modifying and validating test cases on the various hardware and software components of each product;
- Document test results using TestRail;
- Document functional and other performance problems found during testing using Jira software;
- Liaise with internal groups to ensure adherence to Quality objectives;
- Assist the engineering and the support groups by providing feedback in reproducing and solving product related issues.
- Being enrolled as a 1st or 2nd year student toward a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or Computer Science;
- GPA equal to or higher than 2.9/4.3 or 2.6/4.0;
- Self-Starter and Self-Learner;
- Motivated, thorough and detail oriented;
- Knowledge of various PC hardware peripherals and being comfortable in changing PC components;
- Good knowledge of various operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac and/ or basic batch/bash scripting;
- Good communication skills.
- Basic understanding of networking.