The Monarch group is a team of experienced software designers responsible for the product development in Microsoft Windows and Linux OS environments. We are looking for a motivated candidate who is ready to participate in new and exciting challenges. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to work with much of the current Monarch product line. The students are directly integrated within the development team and experience the same working environment as permanent employee.
Your daily tasks, depending on your experience, will be amongst the following:
- Participating in daily and retrospective meetings
- Design and development of new features on existing products
- Web development
- Low level libraries development
- Maintaining and refactoring of existing code
- Researching new technologies
- Workflow improvements, automation and unit tests
- Bachelor’s degree student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Having completed a minimum of 30 credits and a GPA equal to or greater than 2.9/4.3 or 2.6/4.0.
- Knowledge of embedded Linux systems will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of web protocols (RTSP/RTMP/MpegTs/SRT) will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of agile development methodology will be considered an asset.
- Good knowledge of French and/or English, spoken and written.
Documents required when applying