As a software development intern for the imaging division at Matrox, your mandate will be to work in collaboration with the designers of the MIL library and assist them in the tasks of testing new functionalities and/or participating in the improvement of the automated test infrastructure.
- Collaborate with developers of the MIL library to develop automated testing strategies for new functionalities;
- Understand the architecture of the existing software testing infrastructure;
- Understand the concepts of artificial vision related to the functionalities to be tested;
- Design and develop tests in object-oriented C ++;
- Analyze and debug existing code;
- Design Python scripts for our automation infrastructure or for data collection, analysis and visualization;
- Participate in the improvement of our test automation tools on systems such as Linux;
- Bachelor’s degree student in software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or related field;
- Possess good basis of object oriented programming with experience in languages such as C++ or C#;
- Have strong team work and people skills;
- Competent in both French and English (spoken and written).
Documents required when applying