We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about quality software development and has an interest in user interface design. Using C# and WPF, you will contribute to the development of the MIL Co-pilot tool. The intern will be integrated into our team consisting of approximately six experienced developers. You will thus have the opportunity to integrate fully into the team and learn all tasks that an engineer performs.
- Develop and maintain user interface in C#, WPF
- Program unit tests using Nunit
- Evaluate and test UI functionality
- Maintain and improve the quality of existing code
- Participate in design discussions and weekly meetings
- Student studying Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or related field
- Possess good basis of object oriented programming with experience in languages such as C#
- Have strong team work and people skills
- Good communication skills (spoken and written).
Documents required to apply
- Cover Letter