As an intern in the Design Assistant team, you will join the development team and participate in the various stages of development of Matrox Design Assistant software. Depending on your skills and experience, your main mandate will be to develop test programs, tools or new features in collaboration with the team of developers.
Your challenge will be to increase and qualify the capabilities of our vision IDE.
- New vision tools
- 3D inspection
- Neural network training
- New industrial protocols
- Modern web operator interface
- Development and qualification of vision software features (C #, .NET 5, Web)
- Participation in design meetings
- Agile development by sprint
- Bachelor’s degree student in software or electrical engineering, computer science or related
- GPA equal to or higher than 2.9/4.3 or 2.6/4.0
- Possess strong knowledge of object oriented programming, with experience in C#, C++ or Java
- Have experience with object oriented APIs, such as .NET Framework
- A very good knowledge of French and English is an asset
Documents required when applying