We are looking for an intern with good programming knowledge to work in the MIL Driver team who is responsible for driver development for image acquisition boards and embedded systems. You will be responsible for identifying and developing applications to improve the quality of our software.
These tasks may include:
- Development of applications to validate our different libraries (API);
- Automation and development of driver validation tasks and user interfaces for our products;
- Optimize our applications and work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related field;
- Has accumulated at least 60 credits;
- Knowledge of C# or C++ programming;
- Good experience with Windows environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Methodical, sense of organization;
- Ability to work independently.
Documents required when applying