- Mechanical Designing
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing of parts and mechanical assemblies (GD&T)
- Conduct Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamic(CFD)
- Multidisciplinary teamwork and participate in feasibility studies on product development projects
- Development research and qualification of mechanical and electromechanical components
- Conduct validation, characterization and qualification tests in temperature, vibrations, rigidity, mechanical resistance, etc.
- Realization of test benches
- Compose test reports
- Study and create corrective measures related to quality problems
- Use of metrology equipment
- 3D modeling (SolidWorks)
- Knowledge of 3D design on SolidWorks (Asset)
- Interest in mechanical integration and packaging of electronic products;
- Willingness to know and understand the certification requirements for electromagnetic electrical and mechanical compliance; (FCC, UL, CSA, CE, etc.).
- Interest in knowing, understanding and participating in thermal qualification activities for electronic systems;
- Familiarity with the resistance of materials as well as with fluid mechanics, heat transfer and vibrations
- Interest in CFD and FEA simulation.
- Ability to interact with several people.
- Great work ethic and passion for high technologies;
- Flexible, autonomous, efficient, with a team spirit
- Good knowledge of English and French, spoken and written.
Documents required when applying