The selected intern will assist with the new website implementation, and support the digital marketing team with day-to-day requirements.
As such, you will:
- Build and edit website pages using Content Management System (CMS);
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) & SEO (Search Engine Optimization) audits on website pages;
- Meet with other departments to resolve content challenges;
- Work with Creative Services on missing assets;
- Gather web traffic, SEO, SEM, and social media analytics as required;
- Assist the team with social media tasks, email marketing, and other digital marketing initiatives as needed;
- Report to the head of Digital Marketing on progress.
- Bachelor’s degree student in Marketing or a related field;
- Superior organizational skills: must be able to direct multiple initiatives simultaneously and be responsive to internal and external constraints and inter-dependencies;
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and computer skills (experience with any of the following will be considered an asset: website programming or use of a CMS, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Salesforce, HubSpot, databases, Excel)
- Strong knowledge of English and French, written and spoken.
Documents required when applying