As part of the Manufacturing team, you will develop software dedicated to managing and improving the work methods of the manufacturing unit.
In order to perform this task, you will:
- Learn about the systems currently in place;
- Meet with internal customers to analyze their needs;
- Propose / analyze / implement the necessary changes to address customer needs;
- Document the changes.
- Bachelor’s degree student in computer engineering or engineering of automated manufacturing with a DEC in computer science;
- GPA equal to or greater than 2.9 / 4.3 or 2.6 / 4.0;
- You have an interest for data architectures and design patterns.
- You have an interest for C# or VB.net, WPF or Winform & SQL;
- Interest for automatization, robotization & system engineering in general;
- Excellent knowledge of French, both spoken and written.
Documents required when applying