Reporting to the Hardware Group Leader you will work in a laboratory environment on our graphics chips and products. Your main responsibility will be to debug and validate chips and products designed by the Graphics group.
- Develop new tests covering specific product functionality;
- Design and test circuits that are targeted for implementation on upcoming products;
- Participate in the debug and validation of chips and products designed by the Graphics group;
- Prepare test and validation reports;
- Automate test measurements using various lab equipment (code development);
- Develop microcontroller code for special applications.
- Bachelor’s degree student in computer engineering or engineering of automated manufacturing with a DEC in computer science;
- GPA equal to or greater than 2.9 / 4.3 or 2.6 / 4.0;
- You have an interest for data architectures and design patterns.
- You have an interest for C# or VB.net, WPF or Winform & SQL;
- Interest for automatization, robotization & system engineering in general;
- Excellent knowledge of French, both spoken and written.
Documents required when applying