In collaboration with the development teams for cameras, autonomous imaging systems, or image acquisition and processing cards, you will participate in various aspects related to the design and validation complex products used in industrial inspection systems. These systems perform image acquisition, processing and control to different devices to achieve real-time industrial inspection. Your primary mandate will be to assist in validating electronic cards, as well as qualifying all our electronics components.
You will have to:
- Assist engineers in the designs of new products;
- Troubleshoot and perform electrical qualification on new cards;
- Electrical qualification of interfaces and component;
- Research new components and validate prototypes;
- Review schematics of new designs;
- Prepare systems for environmental chamber tests and electromagnetic compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree student in Electrical Engineering;
- Basic electronics knowledge (high speed digital, analog circuit, etc…);
- Having a GPA equal to or higher than 2.9/4.3 or 2.6/4.0;
- Ability for practical work;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, spoken and written.
Documents required when applying