The hardware group concentrates on the design and validation of video cards and programmable circuits. This dynamic team welcomes its students by proposing to them challenges that meet their needs.
- Assist the hardware engineers with product development;
- Research new components and validate prototypes;
- Participate in the electrical design of video cards (drawings);
- Participate in the design and simulation of FPGAs (VHDL);
- Debug and validate electronic boards and circuits;
- Assists with the development of PCB’s using CAD.
- Bachelor’s degree student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Micro-electronics;
- Having completed a minimum of 60 credits and a GPA equal to or greater than 2.9/4.3 or 2.6/4.0;
- Familiar with programmable logic (FPGAs), electronic design and simulation tools for VHDL, ModelSim, Synplify), and electronic circuit debugging tools (Oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc.).
- Good knowledge of French, spoken and written.
Documents required when applying