Your main role is to assist Applications Specialists and other Technical support staff with their day to day efforts in helping customers develop vision applications and find solutions using Matrox Imaging Hardware and Software products. Additionally, you could be entrusted to help the Quality Assurance team in testing Imaging Software before it is officially released and help with improving Customer Training courses.
- Work closely with Application Specialists team and other technical support staff to help develop/troubleshoot computer vision applications.
- Liaise with the R & D department and other technical support staff to help solve customer software or hardware problems by telephone and/or e-mail;
- Develop and troubleshoot software for specific machine vision applications, customers and trainings;
- Provide feedback to R&D, Sales & Marketing regarding technical problems affecting customers.
- Bachelor’s degree student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, written and spoken;
- Good working knowledge of structured programming theory;
- Knowledge of C, C++, VB and/or C# programming languages;
- Knowledge of PCs, familiarity with Windows and Linux OS’s as well as object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of using an Oscilloscope and multi-meter for basic electrical/electronics troubleshooting.
- Superior communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a multitasking environment.
Documents required to apply
- Cover Letter