Matrox’ is currently looking for a hardware designer for its Video division. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about hardware development, who enjoys working as part of a team and who wants to deliver high quality products to our customers.
- Participates in the product feasibility study;
- Hardware design of printed circuit boards – Schematic design, electronic component research and selection, layout and routing review;
- Performs electrical and thermal simulations of designed product;
- Manages bill of material and approved vendor list;
- Performs bring-up, debug and validation of engineering prototypes;
- Performs thermal, environmental and vibration testing;
- Prepares systems for electromagnetic compliancy and debug problematic issues;
- Assess the quality of IO interface signals and product performance;
- Develops product validation tools, software and hardware;
- Provides production support.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering;
- Electronic design knowledge (high speed digital, analog circuit);
- Ability to conduct advanced and structured debugging;
- Skilled with laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer and specialized test equipment);
- Strong interpersonal qualities and ability to work within a multidisciplinary team;
- Must be able to communicate in French, spoken and written.