Matrox Imaging is an industry-leading developer and trusted supplier to top OEMs and integrators, providing innovative yet cost-effective hardware and software products used in machine vision applications. The components consist of 3D sensors, smart cameras, vision controllers, I/O cards, and frame grabbers, all designed to provide optimum price-performance within a common software environment.
In collaboration with the development teams for autonomous imaging subsystems, acquisition and image processing cards or cameras, you will have to participate in various aspects related to the design, validation and development of several complex products intended for automated industrial inspection applications. These systems perform image acquisition, processing and interfacing with various devices allowing real-time inspection of industrial manufacturing processes.
Your primary mandate will be to participate to the design and validation of electronic cards and embedded systems. You will have to:
- Participate to the hardware design of printed circuit boards (schematics involving components such as a processor, FPGAs and other complex components with high-speed interfaces)
- Troubleshoot and validate the boards on the electronic bench
- Research and qualify new electronic components
- Prepare systems for environmental chamber tests, electromagnetic compliance and electrical safety tests
- Participate in the development of components qualification procedures
- Interact with the different development teams to assure proper cohesion between the various electrical, mechanical and software aspects of the products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Possess advanced knowledge in electronics design (high speed digital, analog circuit);
- Possess academic or professional experience in electrical design of printed circuits;
- Skilled with laboratory equipment;
- Having a good working structure;
- Resourceful and ability for practical work;
- Must be fluent in French, both orally and writing.