The Digital Marketing Specialist is a role focused on the Matrox Imaging paid digital marketing strategies (PPC), in addition to social media and email marketing. Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager for Imaging, you will work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment and with different stakeholders to plan, budget and implement strategies that drive results. If you are a results-driven, team player, who loves measuring success, then this role is for you!
- Manage all aspects of paid digital advertising initiatives for Matrox Imaging, specifically managing Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and researching additional channels;
- Collaborate on the development of effective landing pages and content marketing strategies, incorporating latest digital marketing best practices;
- Lead the development and implementation of organic social media marketing strategies and associated content;
- Conduct research and analyze the competitive landscape, highlighting potential opportunities;
- Measure and report on performance of digital marketing initiatives and campaigns;
- Track progress on a regular basis and assess against goals (KPIs and ROI);
- Take action to improve results;
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns, whether targeted to internal staff, partners or sales channel, sales leads or customer audiences;
- Work with appropriate teams to ensure consistent branding and messaging across campaigns while meeting organizational objectives;
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends and best practices, emerging marketing technologies, and the latest techniques, providing applicable insights and recommendations for adoption, where appropriate;
- Regularly review, develop and implement new strategies to optimize marketing spend and performance and meet business goals.
- 5+ years' experience in digital marketing, ideally within B2B or technology ;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field;
- Demonstrated experience managing Google Ads, including Search, Display and YouTube campaigns;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio ;
- Demonstrated experience managing LinkedIn Ad campaigns ;
- Experience with remarketing lists / audience building and A/B testing ;
- Superior organization skills;
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment and work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred;
- Must be fluent in English and possess a working knowledge of French.
- Google certification