As a member of a team that is passionate about technology, your mission is to ensure the smooth operation of the database and application servers. You will participate in the development and the support of technical solutions for various business units within the company. More specifically, you will:
- Participate in the administration and support of Database Management Systems, as well as the installation and documentation;
- Assist and support developers in the design, development and deployment of databases and their components;
- Ensure compliance with procedures and best practices for data security.
- Administer application and collaboration servers, including the deployment of new applications and their updates;
- Participate in application problem solving in the live production environments.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems Management or other related disciplines.
- Relevant experience related to the administration of MS SQL Server in a multi-servers environment on Windows involving data replication;
- Thorough knowledge of the SQL language, SSIS, SSRS, SSMS;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written French. Functional knowledge of spoken and written English
- Experience with Enterprise Resources Planning systems (ERP) is an asset
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and team spirit
- Excellent ability to work within multidisciplinary teams.