As a member of the Order Processing team, you are an integral part of the company’s supply chain and responsible for fulfilling the requests of internal and external customers. In this role, your goal is to process all customer orders and facilitate the movement of goods, with the use of Matrox’s tools and systems. The successful candidate must be agile, flexible and innovative, able to multi-task and adapt to a dynamic business environment.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Validate and enter all incoming Customer Purchase Orders and Quotes, in accordance with established business processes, in the corporate ERP system;
- Coordinate global inter-site and inter-company warehouse transfers;
- Verify and generate Order Acknowledgements to Customers;
- Evaluate and execute Order Maintenance requests by external and internal Customers;
- Initiate Order Fulfillment by generating pick lists, packing slips and invoices;
- Handle export documentation for goods destined for the US Market;
- Assist internal customers in resolving issues, errors, and concerns;
- Complete all Period End closing activities in a timely manner to ensure the integrity of reports and financial results;
- Quickly identify, confront, and resolve conflicts with initiative, flexibility, and creativeness to achieve resolution;
- Identify and communicate possible improvements to processes and procedures to ensure best practices.
- A university degree, preferably in commerce or Business administration.;
- Previous experience in customer service, order processing;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with an attention to detail;
- A proven ability to meet deadlines and complete assigned tasks in a timely, professional manner;
- A customer-focused attitude and a team player;
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to the changes and evolving demands of the work environment;
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, comfortable with technology and office tools; Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and precision, with an attention to detail.