Matrox’s Information Technology team is seeking a team player who is passionate about technology and has good analytical skills. As a Business Applications Developer and member of a dynamic and multidisciplinary team, your mission is to participate in the development and the support of technical solutions for various business units within the company.
- Participate in technical analysis of the business needs;
- Participate in the development of design by proposing innovative solutions;
- Deliver new or modify existing applications by applying best development practices;
- Develop and perform unit tests in order to ensure that the system corresponds to requirements;
- Collaborate with other team members as well as with all the other parties involved in the project;
- Participate in problem solving in the live production environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related disciplines;
- Appropriate knowledge of French and English –spoken & written;
- Relevant experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Sense of responsibility, initiative, autonomy and team spirit;
- Excellent ability to work within multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with ERP systems, such as Dynamics GP, is an asset;
- Experience with Java and JSP is an asset.