If you like 1NF more than 3NF, if you talk dimensional more than relational modelisation, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a BI Data Specialist who will support the marketing team with insights gained from collecting and transforming various data points into information that marketing and business teams will use to make better performing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is adept at creating the right and quick architecture, which will use various data sets to find opportunities for optimization and using models and test the effectiveness of different initiatives. The candidate must have a proven ability in data modelisation that allows for different mining methods, as well as to provide knowledge and insights in order to increase ROMI.
- Analyze business and marketing requirements and assist in a solution architecture.
- Research, develop and modify all valuable marketing and business data sources, source missing data.
- Deploy data-collection processes, manage ETL data to be incorporated into dashboards and reporting tools.
- Analyze information to discover trends and patterns and provide insights to help the marketing team understand marketplace dynamics and user behaviors.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms to optimize marketing campaigns and revenue generation.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Identify and measure levers to help move essential metrics, use statistical techniques and hypothesis testing to validate findings and produce recommendations.
- Assist the digital marketing team in the planning and implementation of multivariate or A/B tests that drive improvements and optimize conversion rates.
- Measure progress and provide actionable insights based on data analysis.
- Monitor trends, anomalies and changes from a variety of acquisition channels.
- Create performance forecasts and track actual performance against forecasted plan.
- Present information using data visualization techniques, create custom dashboards for internal stakeholders and promote data-driven decisions.
- Work in conjunction with CRM managers to track and analyze incoming data into the CRM.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, economics or a related field.
- Must be fluent in English and possess a working knowledge of French;
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, creativity and business acumen.
- Knowledge of SQL and Python; familiarity with R, Scala, Java or C++ is an asset.
- Experience working with and creating datamarts, ETL, star schema modelisation.
- Experience working with funnel optimization, user segmentation, time series analyses, A/B testing, and statistical tests, clustering, regression models, data mining, Oracle cubes.
- Ability to work efficiently in an agile environment, scrum teams.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools and best practices is an asset (paid search, CRM, Google Analytics, etc.), and finally, knows the best practice in data visualization!