Within the R&D group, responsible for the development of our video products, you will be a member of the ASIC / FPGA development team working in conjunction with the architecture and software design teams to create our next generation of products.
As part of a team of designers, you will participate in all aspects of ASIC / FPGA development from the architecture to the finished product.
The ASIC/FPGA design team’s mission is to design and implement the circuits required by our product specifications, both in terms of functionality and performance. You will carry out mandates, such as:
- Participate in the product architecture;
- Design the circuits in VHDL;
- Implement these circuits according to ASIC / FPGA methodologies;
- Create test suites to guarantee the functional integrity of the products (C ++);
- Create models and test bench (VHDL or SystemVerilog) for functional verification;
- Participate in the implementation of validation strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering;
- Experience in ASIC / FPGA design;
- Mastery of the VHDL design language;
- Familiar with RTL simulation software;
- Dynamic, you are problem-solving oriented, have an exceptional team spirit, remarkable discipline and you want to join a company at the forefront of technology.
- Experience in the following areas is an asset:
- Video and graphics algorithms;
- Unix / Linux software development environment;
- Cross-platform development (Unix / Linux, Windows), ANSI;
- C ++ and STL library, Perl language, SystemVerilog language.
- Must have good knowledge of French, both speaking and writing.