Matrox Electronic System Gmbh require a part time Finance and Payroll person to join our team in Munich. The role requires an energetic and self-driven person who can work well on their own initiative. The role will demand a high level of communication with key stakeholders. This role is part-time and may suit someone looking for a flexible schedule.
- Liaising with local office manager, sales teams and HQ to secure budget approval for day to day accounts payable spend.
- Processing of Accounts Payable invoices, approvals and payments.
- Processing employee expense reports.
- Liaising with external finance provider on monthly management accounts, taxes and annual financial statements.
- On line Banking.
- Monthly payroll processing (in liaison with external payroll provider) for 14 employees.
- Calculation of monthly variable payroll components such as sales commission and health insurance.
- Back up for Office & HR Manager on facilities and HR management.
- A suitable 3rd level accounting or book-keeping qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting or book-keeping orientated role.
- Experience in Payroll.
- Knowledge of employment related taxes and payroll deductions.
- An understanding of Accounts Payable.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in English and German.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and tenacious with a strong drive to meet targets.
- Flexible and agile to work across (and back up) other admin functions.