Reporting to the Director, Finance, the Accounts Payable Clerk performs all accounts payable related tasks, as well as others that may be required from time to time within the Accounting department.
• Process payable invoices and issue payments to suppliers;
• Prepare period-end list of accruals for unposted invoices;
• Create and maintain supplier master files in the accounting system;
• Ensure invoices are supported by required documentation and proper approvals;
• Follow-up on price and quantity discrepancies between invoices and receiving vouchers with the Purchasing and Receiving departments;
• Prepare suppliers statement reconciliations;
• Prepare period-end intercompany invoices.
• College degree;
• 3+ years of experience in accounts payable;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word;
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is an asset;
• Autonomous and attentive to details.