Matrox RT.X10 requires the following minimum system configuration:
- Microsoft Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 1 or later.
- Pentium 4 at 2.0 GHz, or AMD Athlon XP 1500+.
- 512 MB physical memory (RAM).
- Free PCI slot.
- Display card (Matrox Millennium G550, P650, P750, or Parhelia recommended).
- 16-bit sound card (DirectSound-compatible).
- CD-ROM drive (DVD-ROM drive for Adobe Encore DVD installation).
- At least 2.5 GB of free space to install all included software.
- Separate hard drive for A/V content.
- Video camera or VCR.
Note: Certain complex effects, or combinations of effects, require a more powerful system to prevent dropped frames during playback. Because some of the Matrox realtime effects are CPU-based, upgrading to a more powerful CPU might allow you to combine more of these effects.
Recommended system configuration:
- Pentium 4 at 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon XP 2100+, or faster. *
- DV-1394 camcorder or VTR.
- NTSC or PAL video monitor.
Important You may want to upgrade your system to meet Adobe Premiere Pro's recommended system requirements as explained in your Adobe documentation.