Important: The following system requirements and supported programs are for the latest MXO2 software release. To see the system requirements and supported programs for an earlier release, refer to the Matrox MXO2 Installation and User Guide specific to that release. To view the available MXO2 documentation downloads, click here.
Matrox MXO2 products require a computer system with the following configuration:
- Intel i7 2.67 GHz CPU or greater.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, or Home Premium (64-bit) with Service Pack 1.
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB is recommended).
- One free PCIe slot on a desktop computer to install the Matrox PCIe host adapter, or one free ExpressCard/34 slot on a laptop to install the Matrox PCIe host ExpressCard/34 adapter.
- Storage requirements for Matrox ISO recording and Telestream Wirecast recording to disk:
- Two 7200 RPM SATA II drives in a striped RAID array.
- Telestream Wirecast Studio and Telestream Wirecast Pro.
- Beta support for the following:
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, Encore, Prelude, After Effects, Photoshop, and Flash Media Live Encoder.
- Avid Media Composer, Symphony, and NewsCutter.
- Autodesk 3ds Max and Combustion.
- eyeon Fusion.
- NewTek LightWave 3D.
- Microsoft Expression Encoder.
- Livestream Procaster.