Welcome to Matrox Monarch LCS Support
The Monarch LCS support page provides a basic list of requirements. For a detailed description of the Matrox Monarch LCS and its features, consult the Matrox Monarch LCS User Guide.
Supported operating systems
- Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit).
Other operating systems may work but have not been fully validated through internal testing. Before trying another operating system, please contact MonarchLCSSupport@matrox.com with any questions.
Supported Web browsers
Matrox Monarch has been tested for use with the following Web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Apple Safari.
Requirements for accessing and using the Matrox Monarch LCS
- A device with a web browser.
- An Ethernet port (“LAN”, 10/100/1000 Base-T).
- Microsoft .NET Framework must be installed on a Windows system to run Monarch LCS Utils (used to Identify Monarch devices on a network, open the web based UI, update firmware, and to reboot the Monarch LCS remotely).
- An HDMI display device can be used for viewing incoming signals and getting your device’s IP address if you choose to not use the Utils to identify the device’s IP address.
- Connecting to Wi-Fi requires a Wi-Fi capable router (for connecting to the web based UI on smart devices).