Welcome to Matrox Monarch HDX Support
The Monarch HDX support page provides a basic list of requirements. For a detailed description of the Matrox Monarch HDX and its features, consult the Matrox Monarch HDX User Guide.
Supported operating systems
- Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit).
Other operating systems may work but have not been fully validated through internal testing. Before trying another operating system, please contact MonarchHDXSupport@matrox.com with any questions.
Supported Web browsers
Matrox Monarch has been tested for use with the following Web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Apple Safari.
Requirements for accessing and using the Matrox Monarch HDX
- A device with a web browser.
- An Ethernet port (“LAN”, 10/100/1000 Base-T).
- Microsoft .NET Framework must be installed on a Windows system to run Monarch HDX Utils (used to Identify Monarch devices on a network, open the web based UI, update firmware, and to reboot the Monarch HDX remotely).
- An HDMI display device can be used for viewing incoming signals and getting your device’s IP address, if you choose to not use the Command Center preview option, or Utils to identify the device’s IP address.
- Connecting to Wi-Fi requires a Wi-Fi capable router (for connecting to the web based UI on smart devices).