Matrox X.mio3 12GMulti-channel 12G SDI with onboard 4K video processing and HD simulcast
Matrox X.mio3 12G is a half-length PCI Express card that offers two 12G SDI inputs, two 12G SDI outputs, and two reconfigurable 3G SDI I/Os allowing for 4K and HD simulcast for broadcast production. Multi-channel hardware processing accelerates computation-intensive operations including up/down/cross scaling and compositing for resolutions up-to-4K. The card empowers OEMs to provide small-footprint, one-wire SDI solutions for 4K deployments like production trucks. X.mio3 12G also features 4K compositing and mixing to enable graphics workflows.
Matrox X.mio3 12G is ideal for OEMs who need to create advanced channel-in-a-box systems, video servers, broadcast graphics systems, encoders, transcoders, multi-viewers, switchers and other digital media equipment. This card is supported by the Matrox DSX SDK (Software Development Toolkit). Please refer to the Matrox DSX Developer Products datasheet for information on file I/O, software codecs and CPU effects.
- Half-length PCI Express card
- Up to two 12G SDI inputs
- Up to two 12G SDI outputs
- Two re-configurable SD, HD, 3G SDI I/O
- Frame synchronizers on each input
- VANC and HANC support for each input and output
- Analog blackburst reference input (tri-level or bi-level)
- Onboard multi-channel 4K scaler
- Onboard multi-layer 4K compositor
- Live zero-frame delay video and audio mixer
- Up to16 channels of AES/EBU inputs and outputs
- Up to eight LTC inputs and outputs
For more information, please contact a Matrox Sales Engineer