Learn how every classroom can be equipped with lecture capture
Watch this webinar and learn about a cost-effective, flexible, and powerful lecture capture solution for campuses of any size. Ensemble Studio's new lecture capture recording and scheduling system seamlessly integrates room-based video capture hardware, media servers, and live/cloud-based content management systems (CMS) for a comprehensive lecture capture solution.
You will discover how to:
- Architect an affordable and automated lecture capture system for every room on your campus.
- Schedule, manage, and record lectures using Matrox Monarch LCS and Monarch HD recording appliances.
- Route the lecture recordings automatically to your learning management system (LMS).
- Close caption your lecture content and make that content accessible to all viewers.
- Leverage Wowza server software to power live and video-on-demand lecture capture.
Francesco Scartozzi is Director of Sales for the Americas at Matrox Video. He is responsible for identifying video industry trends, uncovering customer pain points, working with research and development teams to create cost-effective solutions, and educating customers about new opportunities to improve their workflows. He holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering with a minor in management from McGill University.
Scott Nadzan has worked in technology, business and education for the past 16 years, currently, as the VP of Marketing and Sales at Symphony Video Inc. (the manufacturers of Ensemble Video) he is responsible for generating awareness and revenue for Ensemble Video. Nadzan holds a bachelor’s degree in Education from Canisius College, a Master’s Degree in Technology from Buffalo State College and an M.B.A. from SUNY Oswego.
Chicagoan-gone-Coloradan James Jackson is a director of product marketing at Wowza, where he drives alignment of solutions and product marketing with customer needs. He has over 10 years of experience in product management, product marketing, and business development in industries ranging from CDNs to energy management.