Latest supported version/update: 6.0 (6.5 upon availability)
Download location: www.adobe.com
Recommended driver version: DigiUtils 7.1
Setup issues with the DigiSuite plug-in
If you find that the Matrox DigiSuite editing mode isn't available in the General Settings section of the Project Settings dialog box, the DigiSuite plug-in has failed to load. This is usually due to a DLL file version problem, where another application has installed older versions of Microsoft DLL files.
What to do:
- Make sure that you're running the latest version of the Inscriber/CG plug-in for Adobe Premiere (click here for more info).
If the above step doesn't solve the problem, do the following:
- Uninstall DigiUtils. You'll be required to restart your computer.
- Choose Start > Files > Files or Folders, and perform a search for the file mfc42.dll on your hard drives.
- Delete all copies of mfc42.dll from your system. (Do not restart your computer.)
- Re-install DigiUtils (it will install the latest version of the above file).
Back to third-party software list