Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) Processing
Are you interested in learning how to choose and optimally apply the correct image processing tool for
your next application?
Attending Matrox Imaging's intensive 3-day MIL Processing training will teach you how to select the best tools for your application and demonstrate how to use them to their full potential.
What you can expect...
|Wednesday, April 26, 2017 to Friday, April 28, 2017||Matrox Headquarters, Dorval (Montreal), QC, Canada|
AgendaDay One (9:00 am - 5:30 pm)
- Image processing primitives
- Feature extraction & analysis
- Blob Analysis
- Edge Finder
- 2D Calibration
- Pattern recognition & alignment
- Pattern Matching (NGC-based)
- Geometric Model Finder (feature-based)
- Application utilities
- Advanced annotations
- Application utilities (continue)
- 1D and 2D measurements
- Measurement (projection-based)
- Bead Inspection
- Metrology (feature-based)
- Character recognition
- OCR (template-based)
- String Reader (feature-based)
- 1D/2D Code Reader
- Recapitulative lab
- Color Analysis tools
- 3D imaging
Please note: This training course is offered in English.
For more information on training courses and schedules: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-514-822-6020 / 1-800-804-6243.