Matrox Supersight SoloMatrox Supersight Solo is an entry-level configurable single-node high-performance computing (HPC) platform supporting two multi-core Intel® Xeon® processors, third-party GPUs and Matrox FPGA boards for demanding industrial imaging applications.
- Harness the full power of today’s multi-core CPU, GPU, and FPGA technology for image processing offload and acceleration
- Eliminate I/O bottlenecks with a PCIe® 2.0 switched fabric backplane architecture
- Maximize compute density in a 4U chassis with up to 13 full-length full-height PCIe 2.0 slots
- Increase host data transfer bandwidth through dual PCIe 2.0 x16 interfaces1
- Directly interface to external process equipment via integrated Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232/485 and USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Minimize the need for revalidation by utilizing a lifecycle managed platform with consistent long term availability
- Simplify system integration by using an integrated platform from a single vendor and pre-qualified third-party components
- Solve applications rather than develop underlying tools by leveraging standard Microsoft® development tools and the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL)
1. Using optional 13-slot backplane.
The standard 8-slot backplane provides only a single host interface.