Matrox Solios eV-CL
Matrox Solios eV-CL is a value-packed PCIe® x4 frame grabber that supports the full-range of Camera Link® interfaces (dual-Base, single Medium/Full, 10-tap and PoCL) and offloads typical pixel pre-processing tasks.
- perform deterministic image acquisition by way of the jitter-free Camera Link interface
- eliminate missed frames through a PCIe x4 host interface and ample on-board buffering
- use the most high-performance cameras with available support for 10-taps (eV-CLF/CLFL) at 70 MHz
- employ a single board for area and line scan, monochrome and color (Bayer, RGB and tri-linear) acquisition
- optimize multi-camera applications via support for two independent cameras per board with eV-CLB/CLBL
- minimize space requirements and maximize PC compatibility through a half-length design with mini Camera Link connectivity (eV-CLB/CLF) for true single slot operation
- reduce system cabling and eliminate camera power supplies by way of Power over Camera Link (PoCL) support (eV-CLB/CLBL)
- free valuable host CPU resources by offloading pre-processing tasks: Bayer interpolation (eV-CLB/CLBL), color space conversion and look-up tables
- reduce development and validation costs through a managed lifecycle offering consistent long term availability
- implement image capture with ease and confidence using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) application development toolkit
- maintain flexibility and choice by way of 32-bit Windows® XP, 32/64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10 and 32/64-bit Linux® support
For more information: 1-800-804-6243 / + 1-514-822-6020, email@example.com or contact sales.