Matrox Radient eV-CXP
Matrox Radient eV-CXP is a cost-effective, high-performance, and dependable frame grabber for the CoaXPress® interface standard.
- Capture from the next generation of higher resolution and higher speed cameras using the CoaXPress (CXP) interface
- Acquire from multiple independent cameras at once by way of two (Dual) or four (Quad) CXP connections each supporting up to 6.25 Gbps of input bandwidth
- Interface to the highest performance cameras through the ability to combine CXP connections for up to 25 Gbps of input bandwidth
- Ensure reliable delivery to host memory by way of PCIe® 2.0 x8 host interface and ample on-board buffering
- Maximize PC compatibility and minimize slot usage through a half-length design with video inputs and auxiliary I/Os1 on the same bracket
- Reduce cabling complexity and eliminate power supplies by way of
Power over CoaXPress (PoCXP) support
- Offload host processing with on board Bayer interpolation, color space conversion and look-up tables
- Simplify application development using the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) toolkit on 32-bit/64-bit Windows® 7/8(.1), 32-bit/64-bit Linux® and RTX64 (RTOS)
1 Good for a single camera application. Multi-camera applications may require auxiliary I/Os located on additional brackets.