Matrox MorphisMatrox Morphis is a cost-effective peripheral board that features a dual or quad decoder design for fast camera switching or simultaneous acquisition of up to four live video streams, and includes real-time JPEG2000 compression/decompression.
- PCIe® x1, PCI (-X2) or PCI-104 form factor
- captures from NTSC, PAL, RS-170 and CCIR video sources
- dual/quad video decoder architecture for ultra-fast channel switching
- connect and switch between up to 16 CVBS, up to 8 Y/C or a combination of inputs
- two trigger inputs1
- real-time JPEG2000 image compression and decompression1
- 16 TTL auxiliary I/Os and RS-485 serial interface
- watchdog timer for monitoring overall system integrity
- programmed using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) sold separately
- supports 32-bit Windows® XP, 32/64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10 and 32/64-bit Linux®2 through MIL
1. Morphis Dual only with MIL/MIL-Lite 9.
2. Morphis Quad only.