Matrox ConcordMatrox Concord is a family of Gigabit Ethernet network interface cards (NICs) and IEEE 1394b adaptors that are pre-licensed for use with the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) drivers for the GigE Vision® and IEEE 1394 IIDC protocols.
- PCIe® x1 or conventional 32-bit PCI low-profile card
- lifecycle managed and long term availability
- GigE Vision or IIDC support through Matrox Imaging Library (MIL)
- pre-licensed for use with MIL GigE Vision or IIDC drivers
- pre-configured for optimal GigE Vision performance (G-series)
- fingerprint for, and storage of, supplemental MIL run-time license(s)1
- programmed using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) sold separately
- supports 32-bit Windows® XP, 32/64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10 and 32/64-bit Linux®2 through MIL
1. Feature not supported under Linux.
2. Only with Matrox Concord G-series.