Matrox Clarity UHD
Matrox Clarity UHD is a comprehensive video capture card supporting the full range of video formats from standard definition (SD) to high definition (HD) all the way to ultra-high definition (UHD). Mini DisplayPort, HD-BNC, HDMI and custom analog DVI1 connectivity are provided to hook up to and switch between the different types of legacy and advanced video sources used in medical, surveillance and simulation training applications.
- Capture from legacy to the latest video sources through support for standard definition (SD) analog to ultra-high definition (UHD) digital formats
- Connect and switch between different video sources via Mini DisplayPort, HD-BNC, HDMI and custom analog DVI1 connectivity
- Handle multiple video sources with the simultaneous capture of up to four HD or two UHD streams2
- Optimize video transmission and storage through onboard multi-stream H.264 encoding
- Minimize system footprint by way of a single-slot PCIe® card design
- Simplify application development using the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) software development kit (SDK)
- Deploy on a current platform of choice with support for 64-bit Windows® 7/10 and Linux®3
1. Using supplied USB Type C to DVI-I adaptor cable.
2. Or a maximum combined bandwidth of 4 GB/sec.
3. Ask for availability.