|Job Title:||TEAM LEADER - SOFTWARE DESIGNER|
THE IMAGING DIVISION The Imaging division provides software and hardware solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and to integrators of machine vision systems. The Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) includes sophisticated tools for the acquisition, the processing and the analysis of images. Its algorithms are known around the world for their rapidity, robustness and reliability. They can locate objects, extract and precisely measure their features, identify and track parts using 1D and 2D barcode readers and string readers (OCR), and many more
THE PROCESSING TEAM Our research and development team designs and produces the image processing and computer vision algorithms of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL). Follow the link http://www.matrox.com/imaging/en/products/software/mil/tools/ for more detailed information about the Matrox Imaging Library
RESPONSABILITIES The Processing group is looking for a qualified person to supervise the software team in charge of developing and optimizing image processing primitives for parallel architectures. In addition to the management, the supervision, and the participation to development tasks, you will have to remain at the edge of the latest technologies to explore new opportunities of acceleration of the MIL operations.
- Bachelor?s degree in software engineering, or related field
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, specifically with C++;
- Strong knowledge of the programming and the acceleration of algorithms, of the parallel programming, and in general, of software optimization
- Knowledge of GPU programming is also an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Competent in both French and English (spoken and written).
Interested in the job? Find out if you are qualified for this position at Matrox by submitting your resume. Please include a cover letter and a copy of your transcripts. You can also send us your resume by mail or fax.
Matrox is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action and workforce diversity.