|Job Title:||System Administrator|
You will be part of the Information Technology (IT) department whose objective is to answer the company's IT needs and to ensure its proper functioning. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing, configuring, and implementing IT solutions.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, information technology or related qualifications and/or experience
- A Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar certifications would be highly desirable, but not required
- 2 yrs+ experience in Information Technology with specific expertise in information security.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good experience with TCP/IP and the ability to troubleshoot to the packet
- Good experience with anti-malware technologies and firewalls/VPN's (ideally Checkpoint/Juniper)
- Working knowledge of network switches, routers, and VoIP
Interested in the job? Find out if you are qualified for this position at Matrox by submitting your resume. Please include a cover letter and a copy of your transcripts. You can also send us your resume by mail or fax.
Matrox is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action and workforce diversity.