Matrox ATC RG-200DL
Matrox ATC RG-200DL has been placed under restricted production status – click here for details. Customers deploying the Matrox ATC RG-200DL KVM extension solution can now benefit from higher performance, increased distance and additional features available with the new Matrox Extio F2208 KVM extender.
Control your airspace.
The Matrox RG200DL includes a host interface card and the remote graphics unit (external box). The graphics chip with 2 DualLink DVI outputs, 2 RGB analog output, USB hub and audio controller are located in the external box that can be located up to 250 meters (820 feet) from the host PC.
- User devices separated from workstation
- Up to 2 DualLink outputs at up to 2048 x 2048
- Up to 2 RGB analog outputs at up to 2048 x 2048
- Remote keyboard, mouse and audio support
- Remote booting for workstation
- Fast graphics hardware acceleration with no overhead associated to buffer scratching
- Purely hardware remote unit removes liability of an additional OS failure point associated to thin-client type devices
- Support for Windows, Linux and UNIX
Matrox reserves the right to change specifications at any time without notice. Image is for illustration purposes only.