Build Interactive Video Walls with Matrox Multi-Display Products
Combine Matrox multi-monitor products with touchscreens to create impressive multi-display, multi-touch installations.
Take advantage of reliable solid-state hardware with long product life cycles and stable drivers, along with advanced Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software, available with Matrox multi-display graphics cards and many other Matrox products.
Choose Matrox Mura MPX video wall controller boards to address advanced multi-touch video wall project requirements. Ideal for collaborative video walls and multi-panel touch-tables, Mura MPX boards can be combined within a single video wall controller to capture, switch, scale, and composite multiple HD sources along with local video and graphics files on up to 56 displays.
Connect Matrox external multi-display adapters to the video output of your system and expand high-quality graphics and video across dual- or triple-touchscreen setups. Matrox DualHead2Go and TripleHead2Go units take advantage of your existing GPU and help you build simple multi-monitor set-ups without opening your system.
Interact with a remote workstation in real-time by extending multiple touchpanels over fiber. Matrox Avio and Matrox Extio KVM extenders provide multi-display video, audio, and peripheral extension at a significant distance from the workstation without introducing any compression or latency.
Interactive video walls are useful tools for engaging an audience or collaborating with colleagues. For example, you can:
- Build interactive wayfinding kiosks with multiple displays to help people understand where they are now and how to get where they’re going.
- Help get students involved with an interactive display walls in learning environments.
- Involve museum visitors with a hands-on exhibit.
- Plan military strategy with the help of multiple touchscreens.
- Create eye-catching dynamic digital signage installations to engage your audience.
- Build interactive tradeshow demonstrations that encourage potential customers to “learn more…”.
Read more about Matrox multi-display products and contact Matrox with your project requirements.
Matrox add-in graphics cards, video wall controller boards, external multi-display adapters, and KVM extenders can be used to stretch content across almost any multi-display, multi-touch setup, whether you need a simple dual- or triple-monitor solution, or you are looking for a product to address larger, high-density video wall installations.
Let us know if we can help you meet your next project requirements.