Matrox Hardware and Integrated Solutions
for Display Wall Applications
Many inputs. Many outputs. Faster video streaming.
Our video display wall products help you scale your on-screen content across multiple displays, drastically improving your AV capabilities – whether in a control room setting, corporate environment, or public venue.
Matrox video wall solutions come in many forms. Mura MPX Series scalable video display wall controller boards are specifically designed to accommodate AV integrators—whether they are looking to create small-scale single-board systems for conference and classroom presentations, or medium-sized and larger multi-board configurations for process control, security, or traffic management, for a few examples. Various options exist, however.
- Leverage your system’s existing GPU with one or more Graphics eXpansion Modules (GXMs) external multi-display adapters to drive dynamic 2D and 3D content on up to six monitors
- Achieve support for up to 16 monitors from a single PC by combining M-Series multi-display graphics cards
- Capture full-HD content in real time to fill as many as 56 displays, using Mura video display wall controller boards, the first PCI Express® x16 Gen2 boards to feature both HD-resolution inputs and outputs
- Remotely drive a display or video wall with up to 16 monitors located as far as 1 km away with Matrox Extio KVM extenders
- Present and manipulate uncompressed graphics-intensive content on HPC (high-performance computing) systems stored securely hundred of meters away by using Matrox fiber-optic Avio KVM extenders in conjunction with your video wall controller
- Capture and stream excellent-quality video and audio over a standard network with Matrox encoders and decoders. Feed content from network sources or operator displays to your video wall controller or distribute content from a video wall to other networked installations with Matrox Maevex video over IP solutions
Our display wall hardware and software solutions are designed to work collaboratively to enable the seamless capture and display of inputs as well as incredible multi-functional flexibility when it comes to meeting your personal video wall specifications. Contact Matrox Graphics to see how our products can best meet your needs.
“In Mura MPX, we found exactly the type of powerful, yet cost-effective solution that we were looking for.”
Chris Dodds, Managing Director, The P.A. People
“There’s no better way for visitors to begin a museum tour than to be wowed by our video wall immediately upon entry.”
Margi Mellsop, head of technical support, Marketing Manager, Auckland Museum