Multi-Display Solutions for Financial Trading
Options have value.
In financial trading environments, you need to manage a number of systems—your trading floor, front and back office systems, and even laptops for mobile employees. Matrox offers a broad portfolio of graphics solutions designed to meet the exact needs of our most demanding customers—IT professionals like you.
- Take advantage of our ultra low-power graphics cards to reduce overall power consumption
- Save and retain configurations for easy maintenance and migration
- Create multiple desktops to group applications and maximize productivity
- Reduce heat and noise on your trading floor – with no data lag
Matrox has worked closely with industry leaders to provide innovative, productivity-enhancing tools tailored for traders in the financial, energy, and commodities markets. Matrox graphics solutions have been adopted by leading organizations to bring dual, triple, quad, or a larger number of multi-display setups to banks, trading floors, and dealing rooms around the world.
With millions of graphics cards installed worldwide, Matrox has a proven track record driving leading financial information and market data applications such as CQG, Bloomberg, Reuters, Thomson Financial, eSpeed, Hummingbird Exceed®, Microsoft Office Suite, and TradeStation.
Extio for Small to Medium Trading Floors
Control Your Trading Environment
Matrox Extio Series KVM extenders allow you to extend up to four displays up to 1km (3280 ft) away from the computer via fiber-optic cable. Combine multiple Extio F2208, F2408, and F2408E Expander Units to drive up to 16 remote displays from a single PC. If your data center is within this distance from your trading floor, you’re an excellent candidate for Extio.
Benefits of incorporating Extio remote graphics units:
- Reduce heat and remove noisy computers from the trading floor - with no data lag.
- Maintain security by moving the critical parts of a computer like the disks, memory, and processors into a separate room.
- Increase space at traders' stations.
Need to extend a dual-display workstation using third-party graphics?
Matrox Avio extends two single-link DVI (2x1920x1200) or one dual-link DVI (2560x1600 or 4096x2160) video, and multiple high-speed USB 2.0 compliant devices from the host computer by up to 400 m (1312 ft) over multimode cable and 10 km (6.2 mi) over single-mode cable. Avio stands out for its ability to transmit all signals with zero compression and zero latency on a single duplex LC-LC fiber-optic cable.